TERMS OF SALE
Terms of Sale
Arteriors strives to provide our clients with superior service. Many common questions are answered by visiting the FAQ on our site. Please reference the contact us page for all other questions and a Service Ambassador will assist you.
Ordering from Arteriors
When placing a new order, please be advised of the following details related to stock availability, processing times, sales tax and pricing policies.
- Upon validation of business qualifications and payment authorization, stocked items will generally ship within 72 hours. We are unable to guarantee stock availability until a sales order is confirmed with a valid method of payment.
- Rush orders are processed on request, when possible, and are subject to additional fees.
- Backorders occur from time to time and will ship as soon as new stock arrives into our warehouse.
- We accept payment by check, wire transfer or major credit card (Visa, MC, Amex, Discover). Orders paid by credit card will be charged at the time of shipment.
- Sales tax will be collected in compliance with applicable state regulations. Resellers must provide a valid resale certificate for the ship to state or be subject to tax.
- In the absence of a valid resale certificate, orders will be released for shipment and sales tax will be billed. Sales tax cannot be refunded. This includes sales tax billed on back ordered items expected to ship on a future date.
- Orders shipped to a freight forwarder will be subject to sales tax unless proof of export from the United States is provided within 45 days of invoice date.
- Orders written as HFC (Hold for Confirmation) will remain valid for 30 days (domestic) or 90 days (international). HFC’s will be canceled without notification.
- Pricing is determined by Arteriors and is based upon business qualifications.
- Please review our IMAP (internet minimum advertised pricing) & eMRP
(electronic minimum retail price) policies by visiting the following
https://www.arteriorshome.com/imap/ or https://www.arteriorshome.com/emrp/
Shipments will be assigned to a carrier by Arteriors (designated as ‘Best Way’) and shipped Ex Works (EXW) from our warehouse in Texas. All shipments must be inspected within 72 hours of delivery and damages or shortages should be noted on the bill of lading (BOL). For international shipments, any visible damage must be reported by your freight forwarder prior to the product departing the United States. In the event that you find a missing or damaged item, please contact us for assistance with a replacement. For additional details related to shipping and delivery, please note the following:
- Orders will be delivered curbside unless ‘white glove’ is requested and a premium is paid for this service.
- Small parcel deliveries will be completed by FedEx.
- Items considered large, fragile or shipped in a quantity of eight or more will be delivered palletized and curbside at the shipping address provided.
- Expedited shipping options may be available. Please contact us for an upgraded shipping quote.
- All transit times remain in the hands of the carrier and will generally be delivered Monday through Friday.
- Changes to the delivery address must be made prior to shipment or a re-routing fee of $400 for reconsignment will be applied.
- Based upon carrier requirements, additional fees may be added for optional services including ‘call before delivery’, ‘lift gate delivery’ and ‘residential delivery’.
- Will Call pick up is located at 1901 Midway Rd. Suite 100, Lewisville TX 75056 at dock 41. Hours are M-F, 7am until 11am and 11:30am until 3pm CST, excluding holidays.
- A restocking fee of 25% may apply to any ‘will call’ order collected more than 10 days after notification.
Arteriors is not responsible for fees charged by 3rd
parties for services retained by clients, including, but not limited to, installation, storage,
inspection, and packaging.
To begin a returns authorization request, please complete our online claim form, within 30 days from your delivery date, and provide the needed details for our service and operations teams. Information that is not provided on the claim form can result in delayed processing time. All returns are subject to the following:
- A shipping label will be provided at Arteriors expense on authorized returns for defective items.
- Authorized returns determined to be non-defective by Arteriors are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Original and return shipping charges are not eligible for a refund or credit.
- Returns must be properly labeled with Arteriors’ return authorization number and must be received within 60 days to avoid additional charges and/or the placement of a hold on your account.
- Return of truck-ship items will require a scheduled pick-up. Rescheduling a pick-up at the request of the customer can result in additional fees, up to $125 per incident. Same fees may apply if a pick-up is scheduled with FedEx for small parcel items.
- Returns not authorized by Arteriors, refused or returned due to non-delivery are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Authorized returns should be shipped to our return center located at 1901 Midway Rd. Suite 100, Lewisville TX 75056. Our showrooms are not able to accept or process any returns or exchanges.
- Authorized returns must be properly packaged to prevent damage and arrive in perfect, saleable condition. Arteriors is not responsible for supplying return packaging.
- Product will be exchanged up to the original value of the payment amount.
- Should a credit balance be due, refunds will be made in the original form of payment and generally issued within 10 business days of receipt of the return.
- Damaged items should never be installed. Arteriors will not be responsible for damages reported after installation. Arteriors is not responsible for damages caused during or due to improper installation.
- Warehouse sales, items purchased at an Arteriors Outlet Store or on the Outlet pages of Arteriorshome.com are considered final sale and cannot be returned.
All Arteriors’ products are handcrafted by artisans across the globe. Each
item you order is unique, and two items may not be identical. We encourage
you to review each item carefully on our website to review any additional
information on color or finish variance, material that could be imperfect
that is inherent to a piece, or other important details you may need to
understand prior to purchasing from Arteriors.
Arteriors is not responsible for fees charged by 3rd parties for services retained by clients, including, but not limited to, installation, storage, inspection, and packaging.
Defective product is covered under our 1-year, limited warranty. A full review of our limited warranty is located under the Limited Warranty portion below. All integrated LED pendants, chandeliers and wall sconces carry a separate three-year warranty which covers functional failure of the fixture. Our Claims Department will determine if a claim is valid based off these product expectations.
We will accept a claim form within 30 days if you are not fully satisfied and suggest an alternate product as a replacement. If a replacement of the same item is processed, it will be final sale. For returns, with no replacement, Arteriors will issue an account credit only, we will not refund the original payment method. Arteriors DOES NOT consider the following defective, and therefore will not be covered under our limited warranty.
- Irregularities in shape, surface texture, including cracks in natural wood that are both inherent and relative to the humidity within the installed environment.
- Damage caused during installation, improper handling or uses other than intended.
- Adaptations from the published product description made to ensure compliance with local codes and regulatory requirements, most notably with international rewiring.
Arteriors warrants its products for one year from the date of sale against
defects in materials, workmanship, wiring and international rewiring, except
in the following events: (i) defects due to improper customer handling,
including failure to follow Arteriors' oral or written instructions as to
the storage, use and maintenance of the goods or (if there are none) good
trade practice regarding the same; (ii) damage caused during installation;
(iii) use of spare parts or materials which are not provided by Arteriors;
(iv) alteration or repair of goods without the written consent of Arteriors;
(v) fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, or abnormal working
conditions; (vi) failure of bulbs, drivers or other components supplied by
the customer and that are incorporated into the goods; (vii) damage caused
by accidents or for reasons of an Act of God (such as lightning, floods,
fires) or impact of environmental, climatic or any other conditions on the product;
(viii) damage during installation or
under conditions that are non-compliant with local codes.
Arteriors shall not be liable for damages that may be suffered, directly or indirectly, by individuals, animals or property, as a result of not adhering to the instructions or regulations applicable to the installation, use and maintenance of the product. All integrated LED pendants, chandeliers and wall sconces carry a separate three-year warranty which covers functional failure of the fixture. Our Claims Department will determine if a claim is valid based off these product expectations.
Please note that the goods may differ from their description as a result of changes made by Arteriors to ensure they comply with applicable statutory or regulatory requirements.
International Wiring and Certification
Arteriors electrical products meet the standards for UL/CUL/ETL. Copies of
these certifications are available upon request. Many of our lighting
fixtures can be converted to meet different international voltages and
wiring requirements. Please contact your local sales representative or email
for more information about wiring requirements, wiring suitability and our
It is the responsibility of the customer to fully understand local lighting or electrical certifications and maintain compliance with those regulations. Any additional certifications for lighting products are the responsibility of the customer.
Last Revised: 1/1/2013
While we make reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information about ARTERIORS HOME on the Sites, you should not assume that the information is always up to date or that the Sites contain all the relevant information available about ARTERIORS HOME.
Eligibility, Registration and Account
The materials and information on the Sites may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The materials, information and services on the Sites are provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ARTERIORS HOME disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to the Sites and the information, content and materials contained therein.
Copyright and Limited License
Unless otherwise indicated, the Sites and all content and other materials therein, including, without limitation, the ARTERIORS HOME logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, "Site Materials") are the proprietary property of ARTERIORS HOME or its licensors or users and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
If you believe any material available via the Sites infringes a copyright you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth below.
1901 Midway Dr, Suite 100
Lewisville TX 75056
Please see 17 U.S.C. §512©(3) for the requirements of a proper notification. You should note that if you knowingly misrepresent in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, ARTERIORS HOME has also adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. ARTERIORS HOME may also, in its sole discretion, limit access to the Sites and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Restrictions on Use
The Sites may include interactive areas in which you or other registered users may create, post, send or store messages, materials, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, applications, tags, code, links or other items or materials on the Sites ("User Content"). By using the Sites, you agree not to post, upload, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Sites any of the following:
- Unless specifically requested by ARTERIORS HOME, any “sensitive” personally identifiable information about yourself or another person (including, but not limited to, information that relates to health or medical conditions, social security numbers, credit cards, bank accounts or other financial information, other information concerning trade union membership, sex life, political opinions, criminal charges or convictions, religious beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, or other sensitive matters);
- User Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, otherwise objectionable or which threatens our relationships with our employees, partners, customers or suppliers;
- User content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and produce such User Content;
- User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation with another person or entity;
- Spam, direct marketing communications or any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation or commercial content;
- User Content that constitutes, encourages or provides instructions for a criminal offense, violates the rights of any party or that creates liability or violates any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, easter eggs or any other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and
- User Content that, in the sole judgment of ARTERIORS HOME, is objectionable, restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Sites or which damages the image or rights of ARTERIORS HOME, other users or third parties.
ARTERIORS HOME does not control, take responsibility for or assume liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is ARTERIORS HOME liable for any user conduct or any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. The interactive areas are generally designed as open and public community areas for connecting and sharing with other people. When you participate in these areas, you understand that certain information and content you choose to post may be displayed publicly. You are solely responsible for your use of the Sites and agree to use the interactive areas at your own risk.
If you are viewing the Sites on a public computer or are otherwise using a computer to which multiple people have potential access, be sure to follow all relevant instructions to ensure you are sufficiently disconnected and logged off the Sites and the computer system you are using to prevent unauthorized User Content.
License to User Content
You represent and warrant that your User Content is not subject to any confidentiality obligations and that you own and control all of the rights to the User Content or otherwise have the right to grant the rights to ARTERIORS HOME that you grant herein. ARTERIORS HOME claims no ownership or control over any User Content, except as otherwise provided herein, on the Sites or in a separate agreement. However, by submitting or posting User Content on the Sites, you grant ARTERIORS HOME and its designees a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid up and royalty free license to use, sell, reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, publish, license or sub-license the User Content and your name and likeness in connection with such use of your User Content. By posting User Content, you hereby release ARTERIORS HOME and its agents and employees from any claims that such use, as authorized above, violates any of your rights and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation for any use of your User Content.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create text hyperlinks to the Sites for noncommercial purposes, provided such links do not portray ARTERIORS HOME in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. In addition, you may not use ARTERIORS HOME' logo or other proprietary graphics to link to our Sites without our express written permission. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any ARTERIORS HOME trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found at the Sites, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page on the Sites without our express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright or proprietary right of ARTERIORS HOME or any third party.
ARTERIORS HOME makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of embedded content, third-party websites accessible via hyperlink or websites linking to the Sites. Such sites are not under the control of ARTERIORS HOME and ARTERIORS HOME is not responsible for any embedded content or the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. ARTERIORS HOME and its users may provide these links as a convenience to you, but the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by ARTERIORS HOME of any site or any information contained therein. When you visit other sites via links or embedded content, you should understand that our terms and policies no longer govern and that the terms and policies of those third party sites will now apply. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from our Sites.
Third Party Content
ARTERIORS HOME may provide third party content on the Sites and links to web pages and content of third parties (collectively, “Third Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. We do not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge and agree that ARTERIORS HOME is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third Party Content and undertakes no responsibility to update or review such Third Party Content. You agree to use such Third Party Content contained therein at your own risk.
Advertisements and Promotions; Third-Party Products and Services
ARTERIORS HOME may display advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Sites or may otherwise provide information about or links to third-party products or services. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, such third parties, and any terms conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and such third party. ARTERIORS HOME is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or promotions or as the result of the presence of such non-ARTERIORS HOME advertisers or third party information on the Sites.
Limitation on Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ARTERIORS HOME and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damage arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Sites, the content or the materials contained in or accessed through the Sites, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by a user on any information obtained from ARTERIORS HOME, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to ARTERIORS HOME' records, programs or services. In no event shall the aggregate liability of ARTERIORS HOME, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of or inability to use the Sites exceed any compensation you pay, if any, to ARTERIORS HOME for access to or use of the Sites. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability in contracts with consumers, so some or all of these limitations of liability may not apply to you.
Modifications to the Sites
ARTERIORS HOME reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. You agree that ARTERIORS HOME will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Sites or any part thereof.
Jurisdiction and Compliance with Laws
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions or suggestions you might have regarding the information described in the Sites.
You may contact us at:
1901 Midway Rd, Suite 100
Lewisville TX 75056